£575 - £600 per day
IT & Digital
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering alongside an international enterprise, providing technology to meet the demand of a key client in Dublin as they seek to add a Solutions Architect to their team for a minimum of 6 months (with possibility for extension). The successful Solution Architect will provide technical expertise and assessment across the engineering spectrum with a focus on Cloud technologies
(Hybrid - 4 days a week on-site)
- Conduct technical assessments of of the engineering work completed by the team. Give feedback and plug gaps if necessary
- Conduct architectural reviews
- Direct and shape strategic vision to ensure alignment across the organisation architecturally speaking.
- Guarantee that solutions meet the set standards on security, delivery and QA to guarantee value.
- Build relationships and ensure they flourish between Architecture, IT Delivery and BA team.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- TOGAF/Zachman Framework
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles
- Strong experience of acting as a consulant, giving expertise and advice at all stages.
- Cloud experience essential (AWS/Azure)
- The larger variety of tech stack experience the better
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of setting priorities on their own, adhering to deadlines, and handling changing priorities for client deliverable's.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Happy to work on-site 4 days a week
Daily rate up to €600 per day. Negotiable DOE
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Calum Omand Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on +353 15259641
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs