Software Test Engineer (Environmental and Data)
€350 - €400 per day + Negotiable
IT & Digital
MCS Group is excited to partner with an exceptional tech consultancy seeking a highly skilled Software Test Engineer who will be focused on environment testing and data management to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role, the QA Engineer will be responsible for co-ordinating all testing from pre-production through to production. You will be a point of reference and contact for team members in the field of environmental testing, database management and application technologies.
- Negotiable daily rate of up to 400 per day DOE
- Flexible hybrid policy (1 day a week on-site as a guide)
- High potential for contract extension
- The Test Environments Engineer will create high-quality scripts from given specifications
- Lead testing across multiple environments (Development, Test, Staging, Production)
- Be a point of contact across projects in relation to environmental testing and data management testing.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Continuously improve processes and methodologies to increase efficiency and productivity
- At least 5 years of experience in environmental testing combined with data management testing experience
- Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise-level testing scripts
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Strong experience with Jenkins/Ansible/Maven
- Good understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Virtualisation experience a plus
- Software Engineering background would be an advantage