Software Developer (Tech for good)
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS is delighted to be working with a company who are striving to revolutionise technology in health care. My client are building out software products that will optimise patient care all over the world. This is a unique opportunity to work on a project that will truly make a difference. This company are looking for junior software developers to join their friendly team and join their mission to provide the best in health care tech.
In this role you will work within a small, cross functional team, building out new features on a patient care platform using the .Net stack. You will be involved with continuous improvements on the platform and will have the opportunity to get involved in technical discussions throughout the entire software life cycle and have your voice really heard. This is the perfect role for an ambitious junior developer who to gain invaluable experience while working on meaningful products.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years commercial experience working with C# / .Net
- Experience of building team relationships within a work setting
- A passion for technology and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Highly Competitive Salary (Up to £45,000)
- Fully Remote option
- Private Health Care
- Annual Bonus
- Training & Innovation Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Naomi Dickson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group