Data Migration Engineer - Contract
£100000 - £110000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is looking for a Data Migration Engineer for a key migration project for a technology client in Belfast. This is a 6 month Outside IR35 contract. This Contract Data Migration Engineer will play an integral part in a greenfield build, and migrate data from an existing platform to a new platform. This is the perfect project for an experienced IT Professional with experience of data centric projects, and who has prior relevant commercial experience in a similar role.
Please note- you will be required to attend meetings in Belfast, Northern Ireland, which may be arranged at short notice.
- This is the ideal project for a Data Migration Engineer who is about to finish a project or who is immediately available.
- You will be a key player in the migration of data from an existing platform, onto a new platform.
- In addition, you will be involved with the wider greenfield application build - for this reason, Data Migration Engineers with additional skills in Azure / DevOps / Angular are preferred.
- This role will be ready to kick off in the coming weeks, so please get in touch if you are interested.
- The client are based in Belfast, but can accommodate a hybrid/work from home scenario.
- You will bring strong technical skills and experience with: SQL / SQL Server / SSIS / ETL
- While the main focus of this position is the data migration project, you will be a multi-faceted Data Migration Engineer, bringing to the table some additional expertise either with: Azure / DevOps / Angular.
- Given the nature of this role, and the wider build of which it is a part, you will also have a solid foundation in C# / .Net Core.
- This contract is ideally suited to someone who has completed similar data migration projects before, and can bring their expertise to the table and add value from day one.
Daily rate: Circa £450 (negotiable)
Location: Northern Ireland
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, Head of IT Contracts, at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence