Social Media Manager
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a leading, global law firm operating in over 30 countries to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their ambitious team to create and execute a global social media strategy, and manage and optimise content, community, and paid campaigns across various platforms.
This role is integral to the setting and achievement of the firm's global client strategy, which includes guiding the partners and associates in their pursuit of becoming the clients' trusted advisers, building and maintaining long-lasting, deep institutional client relationships, winning new clients, increasing the visibility of the firm globally, and positioning the firm as the thought leader and most advanced law firm among the global elite law firms. The function works as one team across the globe with very close collaboration between the central groups, such as communications, and the professionals working in local offices, practice groups, sectors and clients.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading, mentoring, and inspiring a social media team, fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and excellence across the firm, and serving as the go-to expert and advisor.
- Collaborating with BD and marketing teams to create engaging client content and support colleagues in sharing content aligning with the firm's brand
- Managing the global LinkedIn and X content calendar, oversee the firm's YouTube channel and coordinate WeChat and Xing platforms with local markets for relevance
- Developing a global social media strategy to boost engagement as a leading law firm, emphasising global trends from AI to responsible business
- Fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, communications, partners, and subject matter experts, to meet their social media requirements
- Overseeing and enhancing PPC performance, covering targeting, bid strategy, content, and on-site conversions
- Creating and executing efficient paid social campaigns on platforms like X/Twitter and LinkedIn, employing different ad formats
- Monitoring campaign budgets and ROI alignment with the firm's goals
- Establishing and monitoring KPIs and metrics for campaign and channel performance
What you will have
- Degree-level qualification in digital communications, media relations or related field, or substantial equivalent experience
- A passion for social media and deep understanding of its role in developing and maintaining relationships with clients, colleagues and wider stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing social media as part of an integrated marketing approach within the B2B sector
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.