Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is delighted to be working exclusively alongside IntoMedia Group, home to The Irish News, Q Radio and Interpress, to recruit an experienced Social Media Manager, to join their ambitious marketing team as they embark on a business wide digital transformation strategy.
With a heritage stretching back to 1891, The Irish News is the best-selling regional newspaper in the UK and Ireland, with ambitions to reach a global audience and compete on a global stage.
This role will be supporting the IntoMedia Group, one of Ireland's most successful media groups, independently owned with an extensive track record. It is home to the UK and Ireland's top selling regional newspaper, The Irish News. It also owns and operates Q radio, and the groups print business, Interpress.
In this aspirational role you will be:
- Responsible for understanding the key business objectives and creating, developing, and managing a multi-channel social media strategy for the media group, demonstrating delivery against KPIs and commercial objectives for the business.
- Managing online communities, social media channels, and building world-class paid and organic media campaigns across the following channels: Google ads, Meta, Youtube, Tiktok, Pinterest, and X.
- Overseeing and enhancing the PPC performance, covering targeting, bid strategy, content and on-site conversions (subscriptions).
- Proactively executing campaigns for subscriber/customer retention, acquisition, and conversion.
- Utilising the latest innovations and trends to create and develop a social content strategy to drive growth, engagement and performance across all media channels and subscriptions.
- Embedding a KPI and measurement framework to benchmark and monitor performance drive revenue, optimise budget and ROI across the group.
- Responsible for project management and keeping up to date with latest developments and trends across PPC, paid media and social trends.
- Leading, mentoring, and inspiring on projects, fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and excellence.
- Managing and building key relationships with key stakeholders including journalists, digital professionals, and the wider group.
Your background will include:
- A Degree-level qualification in marketing and communications, media relations or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in creating, implementing, and managing a social media strategy as part of an integrated marketing approach at a senior level.
- Experience across social brand management and reputation management is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a continuous learning mindset and great influencing skills with all levels and cultures.
- Ability to manage cross functional projects and teams.
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.