Service Desk Analyst
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are currently working with one of the largest family retailers that was founded in 1931 and are now one of the largest retailers in the UK.
This company has a range of dealerships across Portadown, Newtownabbey, and Belfast, which collectively represent nine manufacturer names. They have recently made the decision for a huge cloud migration project using modern cloud technologies such as Azure and they are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join the current 11 person service desk team.
Within this role your day will be split between:
- On-prem to cloud migration.
- managing the addition of new users and getting them set up on AD, Office 365 and all other systems within the company.
- you will be required to multiple sites in this role to provide support to all of the teams across the business.
- Server Management
- Networking, routers and switches (Cisco)
- Microsoft Intune
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the vision to grow and develop into an Infrastructure or Network Engineer, my client is on the lookout for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and keen to learn and develop in their role.
In return you will get:
- Salary: Up to £30,000
- 5 hours per week
- Overtime if required to work on weekends.
- 2 years+ experience in a service desk or IT Support role.
- Experience with Azure, AD, Office 365.
- Hands on experience with ServiceNow.
If you are interested in hearing more about the client, the role or what the day to day will look like, get in touch with Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or email email@example.com