Service & automation engineer (devOps)
£58000 - £65000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS is delighted to be recruiting for service and automation engineer for global law firm for their Belfast team.
Our client is a global brand and leader within the legal industry who have a fantastic reputation as an employer. Due to continued growth and success they have an opportunity for an experienced devOps engineer or software engineer with a passion for automation to join their team in Belfast on a hybrid working basis.
You will get the opportunity to deliver solutions around automation and be involved in strategy for a global organisation. You will work on greenfield projects and be at the forefront of technology within the business as you are able to make high impact, automating processes and making lives easier.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious support engineer to join an employer of choice who can offer first class career progression opportunities and a welcoming culture.
Why work here
- Competitive salary DOE plus pension, healthcare and a number of benefits
- New role and opportunity to play a pivotal role in a massive organisation with first class progression
- Clear career progression
- Work with the latest technologies
- very flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Track record in a software delivery role - ideally with microsoft tech stack
- Have strong understanding of testing, software life cycle, devOps
- Experience of of procress automation
- Experience of SQL or other databases
- Ideally have experience of cloud based platforms Azure or AWS
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .