SEO & web content manager
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a award-winning company based in Belfast to recruit an SEO & website Manager to join their ambitious marketing team as they evolve and innovate across the business and grow in new marketing.
You will drive and implement the SEO strategy for the brands, operating across all areas of SEO including content, technical, outreach and analysis. You will apply your SEO skills to support our growth and traffic goals and will be responsible for a small team producing innovative and engaging SEO-friendly content, mainly focused on the financial services sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic planning, execution, and analysis across all areas of SEO (on-page, off-page, and technical) and on our websites to produce maximum effect on ROI.
- Managing a small team in-house and external providers to produce accurate and engaging SEO-optimised content.
- Reviewing and editing all content submitted before publishing.
- Using creative thinking and problem solving to target copy to engage users.
- Reporting on and analysing website performance data.
- Liaising with IT to ensure any technical SEO issues affecting websites are resolved promptly.
- Working with the inhouse PR team to optimise link-building efforts.
- Keeping up to date with SEO trends.
- Academic: Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 classification or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- 3/5+ years' experience in SEO (on-page content, off-page SEO, and technical aspects), content writing and website editing.
- Strong ability to evaluate content quality from an editorial and SEO perspective.
- CMS experience, preferably in WordPress.
- Experience in ahrefs or semrush tools, Google Analytics, and HTML.
- Ability to use tools such as: Screaming Frog, originality.ai, Copy Leaks.
- Copywriting experience in an e-commerce or financial services environment.
- Performance based bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced pension and annual free pension clinic
- Health cashback plan
- Annual travel card loan
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.