Senior UX Designer (Hybrid)
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Flexible Working
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a local branding and advertisement agency born and bred in Belfast, with over 20 years of experience in the industry. If you would like to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team, delivering and creating advertising campaigns, alongside re-brand programmes for a range of industries and sectors - this could be the opportunity for you!
Join a dynamic digital team where you will transform businesses with a global reach. They have offices across NI, UK, and USA, creating unique, bespoke branding and marking for their clients. They are searching for a Senior UX Designer, who is not afraid to think outside the box!
- You will focus on the design and delivery of innovative and user-focused digital platforms and solutions for their clients.
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including client services, brand strategists and fellow designers, to ensure you are delivering the best possible solutions.
- You will be involved in the user experience strategy of projects by conducting user research, analysing user needs and behaviours, and translating insights into design recommendations.
- Ideally 4 years' experience as a UX Designer
- Experience in Conducting User Research, Interaction Design, and Information Architecture
- A Strong Portfolio Showcasing a Range of UX Design Projects
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, and/or Figma
- A Passion for Leadership and Mentorship
- Generous Salary up to £45,000
- Hybrid Role with Central Belfast Office
- Meaningful Career Development Conversations and Opportunities
- Online Platform for Staff Recognition
- 32 Days Total Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Social Activities and Team Outings
- Employee Benefits and Discount Scheme for Money Off Local Vendors
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Jess Ritchie, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02895685491.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.