Senior Recruitment Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Due to continued growth, MCS group are recruiting for Senior Recruitment Consultants across all sectors. You will be provided with some of the best ongoing recruitment training, working with a company who will invest in your development and genuinely wants you to succeed.
You may be asking yourself: Why join MCS? and why this role in particular? I'm earning well as it is, would this be worth the risk of moving?
Simply put, we offer a proper career for driven recruiters - the chance to build out your own team, take more responsibility and consistently increase your earnings. With a great reputation, we work with a huge variety of clients, becoming the agency of choice and delivering where others have failed. You will be provided with the support to build out your own team if that is your chosen path. Alternatively, we will arm you with all of the tools to become an expert in your field, progressing to Principal Consultant.
Candidates for the role must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 1-2 years recruitment agency experience
- Proven track record of success in a target driven environment
- Desire to dictate your own career progression and earnings, providing evidence of self-learning and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Positive mental attitude
Salary & Benefits
- Year 1 earnings easily north of £60,000
- Year 2 £75,000 and beyond
- We pay competitive bases, and our team avail of the best commission structures locally (up to 30%)
- Excellent employee benefits to include private medical insurance, a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group 028 90490860
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.