Senior QA Engineer
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a global leader in the FinTech industry as they recruit for a Senior QA Engineer to join their Belfast team. This company is at the forefront of the financial trading sector, facilitating multi-billion dollar deals across their 60+ offices across the world. This is an amazing opportunity to join a long-standing, well-established organisation and work on automated testing for cutting-edge, robust and high performance applications using Python.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide automated, manual, exploratory, regression and functional testing on high-performance trading applications used worldwide to facilitate and manage financial trades using Python, Linux, SQL, Jira and Confluence
- Design, write, execute and maintain a suite of test cases
- Work as part of a high-performing team and collaborate with stakeholders across the business
- Play a key role in bug identification, management and tracking
What's in it for you:
- Excellent competitive salary (depending on experience) up to £65,000
- Significant bonus scheme of up to 10%
- Strong career development programme with genuine progression opportunities
- Hybrid working policy
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Access to health and well-being app and resources
- Life assurance
- Enhanced pension contributions
Who you are:
- Extensive experience with Python for automation testing
- Demonstrable knowledge working on automated, manual, functional, regression and exploratory testing
- Solid knowledge of working with SQL and Linux
- If you have any experience working within FinTech, financial trading or electronic trading, that's a bonus!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 906
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.