Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Pension, Health Insurance, bonus
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a software company with teams positioned all over the world as they seek to add a Senior ML engineer to their growing teams. You will play a key role in the launch and refinement of new machine learning models as part of a large ground-up company project.
Playing a pivotal role for the business, paving the way for ML and data science implementations across a range of company use cases.
You will have a lot of autonomy whilst working through the roadmap to influence the direction and priorities of the project, implementing best practices and latest technical approaches, on a project the will have .
Working closely with development and science teams to develop scalable language models.
- Contribute to the design and development of a company wide greenfield project, with multiple exciting projects in the roadmap to follow.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal teams including researchers, data scientists, and software engineers to define project goals, requirements, and deliverable's.
- Apply stateof-the-art techniques language processing to develop robust and scalable language models.
- Analyze results, and iterate on models to improve performance and accuracy.
- Stay up to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning, working with frameworks like PyTorch.
- Proven industry experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role, with a focus on developing machine learning models using PyTorch or similar frameworks.
Previously deployed and maintained machine learning models in a production environment.
- Experience working on greenfield projects, taking ownership from design to production and implementation.
- Familiarity with deep learning architectures, model optimization, retraining, tuning, and post deployment phase.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Excellent problemsolving abilities, analytical thinking, and a passion for building cutting-edge solutions.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Pension, Health Insurance, 25+ days annual leave, performance bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 016994371.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs