Senior Machine Learning Engineer
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join a leading global law firm as they continue to develop and strengthen their world-class Data Teams. You will work closely with collaborative teams in business data, integration, security and product owners to deliver innovative software and applications. This represents an amazing opportunity to work in greenfield development projects in the Legal Tech space and benefit from fantastic training and ongoing bespoke career development.
Flexible/Hybrid Based in Belfast
What's in it for you:
- £50k - £70k depending on experience with flexibility for the right candidate
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Performance-related bonus
- Health and well-being packages
- Excellent culture and work environment with regular social events
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Train, deploy and maintain deep learning models to extract and code information.
- Be involved in exciting Greenfield projects on ML models.
- Assist in initiating and progressing the ML framework for product development.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and define the journey.
- Employ LLMs in document classification
- Significant experience in ML/Data Engineering.
- Strong skills in Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn and MS technologies.
- Experience with ML Deep Learning Models and NLP.
- Prior experience in the deployment and maintenance of LLMs would be advantageous.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Justin Donaldson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935507
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs