Senior Java/Golang Engineer
IT & Digital
MCS is thrilled to announce a partnership with a global newcomer in the FinTech sector in Northern Ireland. This company is in the process of building an entirely new team, offering you a unique opportunity to be a part of this innovative journey. Rest assured, their substantial funding ensures top-notch security measures.
Java//golang/GCP//Kafa and more...
Company Overview: Our client is a leading player in the cryptocurrency industry, specialising in institutional-grade custody, trading, and onramp solutions. Founded in 2018, they have a strong commitment to supporting businesses in the world of crypto. Join a high-performing team of engineers and be part of an exciting journey in the crypto economy.
What You Will Do:
- Assume responsibility for designing, developing, testing, and deploying large-scale services.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product, project, development, and operations.
- Plan and break down high-level features, providing precise estimates and development roadmaps.
- Be a supportive member of a high-performance software development organisation.
Skills for Success:
- A degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on software development experience, preferably in Java, Golang, or another object-oriented language.
- Strong teamwork and a willingness to go the extra mile, combined with a strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable expertise in SQL/RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Docker and containerisation.
- A pragmatic approach, prioritising practicality over perfection.
- Exposure to the Spring Framework.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with messaging solutions such as Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Background in Fintech, payment platform
- Experience with SDLC tooling like Jira and Confluence.
If you are a skilled Software Engineer with the qualifications mentioned above and an interest in the cryptocurrency space, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team at the forefront of the industry.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Commercial Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.