Senior ICT Officer
£30000 - £39000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with one of Northern Ireland's largest organisations in search of a talented Senior IT Support Engineer to join their dynamic team.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, you'll be working on exciting projects, collaborating with multiple branches of the company and utilising your skills to make a real impact.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- As the point of escalation for 3rd line issues, you'll be taking charge and leading the charge in troubleshooting.
- Your technical expertise with Azure will be put to good use as you build virtual machines and tackle other exciting challenges.
- You'll play a key role in supporting internal implementation and integration of new technologies, as well as assessing the company's cyber security competency.
- You'll be the go-to person for 3rd party suppliers, helping to deploy new business applications.
What we're looking for:
- You must have a degree or equivalent in IT or a related field.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in a 2nd or 3rd line IT support role.
- You should have hands-on experience working with virtualisation.
- You must have a driving license and access to a car.
What's in it for you:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £39,000 DOE.
- A Monday to Friday schedule.
- A hybrid working model that provides you with the flexibility you need.
- The chance to work with a well-established team and play a key role in exciting projects.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and make an impact, we want to hear from you. Contact Aaron Pyper on 028 904 90 902 at MCS Group today to learn more about this exciting opportunity. And if this isn't the right role for you, don't hesitate to reach out to us - we'd love to help you find the perfect fit.
All conversations are strictly confidential.