Senior HSEQ Officer
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Construction & Built Environment
MCS Group is proud to work with a local success story, to recruit a Senior HSEQ Officer to join their team working with some of the most recognisable companies in globally on flagship MEP & Construction projects.
Whats in it for you?
- Salary up to 45K
- Work with a company going through a rapid growth period
- Excellent benefits package, including annual full health checks
- Early finish Fridays
- Work on large scale projects across UK, Ireland & Europe
This role will be responsible for;
- supporting the maintenance and continual improvement of the Integrated Management System (IMS) covering ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001.
- Ensuring that the IMS is fully compliant against applicable standards.
You will provide support for site-based safety requirements liaising closely with contracts teams and taking ownership of HSEQ matters relevant to projects from outset to completion including the development and maintenance of the following:
- Site based HSEQ Management Plans
- Effective company safe systems of work, method statements & risk assessments (RAMS) construction phase plans, COSHH assessments, auditing etc
- Creation and delivery of site inductions & toolbox talks.
- Emergency preparedness and response requirements
- Coaching, Mentoring and Training site personnel.
- Ensuring all safety related incidents are investigated in a timely manner and continuous improvement initiatives are driven following incidents.
- Lead accident and incident investigation, utilising root cause analysis and provide advice to Operational teams on effective preventative measures to reduce risk.
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Proven HSE experience for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience of undertaking health and safety audits.
- Experience of creating RAMS for complex works.
- Knowledge of health and safety aspects, including legislation and technical standards.
- Ability to travel to other sites across Ireland and the UK.
- Full UK Driving licence
Full in-house training and career development opportunities
Life assurance scheme
Health cash plan
Free annual health check during working hours
30 days annual leave increasing in line with length of service.
Social events organised for all employees throughout the year via our Health and Wellbeing committee.
Free Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Tea, and Fruit provided daily in their state-of-the-art facilities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.