Senior HR Officer
£33000 - £35000 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
Senior HR Officer - Public Sector - Belfast - Immediate start
MCS Group is absolutely thrilled to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast, who currently require an experienced Senior HR Officer on a full time, temporary basis for a minimum of 12 months.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving organisational change to meet future business requirements, as well as driving the cultural agenda effectively within a function.
This is a value-driven organisation, driven by innovation and the customer, a fantastic environment for an experienced HR professional to continue to develop and push their career to the next level.
You will be responsible for overseeing the operational processing within the HR office to ensure efficient and effective service is delivered. In addition, you will support the Head of HR in the delivery of a proactive and customer-focused HR service, providing advice, guidance and support to managers in the effective delivery of people management processes policies.
The main responsibilities:
- Provide professional advice on recruitment and selection processes, ensuring that policy and procedures are followed and ensuring that appropriate criteria and selection methods are used.
- To lead on the completion of the annual Fair Employment Return and other statutory returns.
- To oversee the day-to-day work of the HR staff.
- To attend disciplinary, grievance and dignity at work meetings in an advisory capacity and compile records.
- To engage with Occupational Health services and Pension providers as required.
- To assist with the staff development annual plan and roll-out of training as required.
- To lead on the HRIS maintenance.
- To manage HR Projects as they arise including participation in internal working groups.
- To carry out any other duties that are appropriate to the post and may be reasonably requested by the line manager.
The above list is not exclusive of all the duties the post holder will be required to undertake.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience.
- CIPD level 5.
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline.
What's on offer:
- Salary £17.85 per hour
- Highly competitive annual leave allowance from day 1
- Flexible working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 490910
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023