Senior HR Officer
£32000.0 - £33000.0 per annum + hybrid working, flexi time
Human Resources & Personnel
MCS Group are partnering with a well known Public Sector organisation in their search for a Senior HR Officer, on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will have line management responsibility for two staff, and will be responsible for supporting HR Managers in the oversight of Health and wellbeing activity, ensure all crucial HR tasks are completed, oversee case management alongside general HR duties. Drawing on their previous HR experience to enable them to adapt quickly to the role, and bring fresh insight.
As the successful candidate, you will meet the following criteria:
- Degree route: third level qualification or equivalent within management, human resources, employment relations, employment law, business systems, or organisational studies alongside a minimum of three years relevant experience
- Non-degree route: A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Relevant experience: Applying employee relations policies, developing employee relations
- Strong managerial experience
As the successful Financial accountant, you will receive the following:
- Flexible/hybrid working options
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team environment
- Excellent holiday allowance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Meghan Hamilton, specialist recruitment consultant at MCS Group 028 96935508.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.