Senior Fund Accountant - Solutions Team
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, flexible/hybrid working
Finance & Accounting
Senior Fund Accountant (Onboarding) - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant (Onboarding) to join a leading financial services company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading financial services company based in Belfast. They are an award winning with multiple sites across North America, EM and APJ regions. They provide a variety of services to their global client base. Now is an exciting time to be joining the company as they continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Senior Fund Accountant (Onboarding), you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work with varied portfolio of clients to migrate and onboard on to system;
- Set up new existing fund structures in system;
- Raise any data, documentation or procedural issues;
- Reporting of status to lead for the project;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Fund Accountant (Onboarding) will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Fund accounting experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills;
As the successful Senior Fund Accountant (Onboarding), you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Hybrid/flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Head of Accountancy at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.