Senior Formulations Chemist
Science, Pharma & Food
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a Leading Pharmaceutical company to recruit a Senior Early-Stage Formulations Chemist.
As a Senior Early-Stage Formulations Chemist you will have responsibility for early development investigations, taking a pharmaceutical product from target product profile to prototype manufacture and supporting technology transfer to manufacture suites.
- Early development and optimisation of pharmaceutical dosage forms to include but not limited to oral tablets, suspension and solutions, sterile injectable suspension and solutions, topical suspensions and solutions and intramammary preparations.
- Risk assessments of Product Critical Quality Attributes.
- Manufacturing Process Development and Optimisation including identification and evaluation of Critical Process Parameters.
- Assessment of Critical Material Attributes of API/excipients.
- Support Scale up and Tech Transfer of NPD projects into Operations.
- Preparation and support of submission documents and regulatory response I consideration of (V)ICH guidelines, Ph.Eur.,BP, USP monographs and appropriate guidance documents such as CDER.
- Maintain accurate records, preparation of protocols and reports for both group and R&D management.
- Mentoring and training of staff in SOP's, manufacturing processes and operation techniques.
- Degree or higher Chemistry or a Pharmacy related qualification
- 3 year's experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proficient in MS Office, with the ability to trend data using statistical packages (e.g., Minitab Excel)
- Motivated to achieve high targets
- Strong in communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of physical test analysis.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Kelly Eccles Senior Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 02890 490 895
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google