Senior Electronics Engineer
Up to €65000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is thrilled to announce our collaboration with an innovative Dublin-based organisation at the forefront of cutting-edge technology that empowers the world's best known tech organisations in driving innovation. They are now looking a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their growing R+D Team. Their groundbreaking products find application across a spectrum of dynamic industries, including automotive, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and medical technology.
- Annual salary of around €65,000
- Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development fund
- Flexible working hours
- Degree level education in electronics engineering or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in electronics engineering
- Experience working with complex electronic systems
- Hands on experience with electronic design systems
- Experience with printed circuit board (PCB) layout and assembly
- Knowledge of microcontroller and FPGA-based systems.
- Familiarity with embedded systems and real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with CAD tools for circuit design
What is going to set you apart from the crowd?
- Any knowledge and experience in software development (embedded c/ C++)
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to electronics design and testing.
- Leadership experience within a similar team environment would be a plus (the team is growing!)
- Any experience to mechanical design would be advantageous
- Experience in taking proofs of concept through to build and deployment.
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, submit your updated CV through the provided link or contact Eoin Meehan, IT Consultant for Ireland at MCS Group, via +35316994279. Explore additional job opportunities at www.mcsgroup.jobs.