Senior E-Discovery & Litigation Support Analyst
MCS Group are excited to be partnering with an American global markets company who are the largest financial derivatives exchange in the world. They are seeking to recruit a Senior E-discovery & Litigation Support Analyst to join their rapidly growing team in Belfast.
The Senior E-Discovery & Litigation Support (Legal) Analyst will assist with the identification, preservation, collection, and analyse data as instructed. The successful candidate will provide operational support to the eDiscovery team, including program administrative and customer support, matter management, technical support and system administration support.
- Manage and perform data collections from various repositories, applications, cloud-based solutions, and custodians
- Assists legal and compliance in all phases of litigation or discovery
- Facilitates the distribution and tracking of preservation hold notices, questionnaires, and hold releases
- Completes technical processes following defined policies and procedures; sets up database structures and permissions, analyses and loads data into the tool set, processes and produces data per instructions
- Analyses and troubleshoots issues to identify potential solution
- Performs quality reviews on the data within the database
- Conducts periodic quality control reviews of the eDiscovery environment
- Collaborate with internal and external counsel, vendors, custodians, and internal IT teams as needed
- Report and provide status updates on activities as assigned
- Assist with the creation and review of the related policies and procedures
- Conduct testing ensuring completeness with all upgrades, migrations, or any other changes to the eDiscovery environment
- Completes special projects related to eDiscovery and litigation support
- Keep track of the changes within the eDiscovery and litigation landscape
- Bachelor's Degree Required: Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering) or Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics)
- 4+ Years Relevant Experience
- Hands-on experience with common end-to-end litigation support tool sets
- Understanding of storage methodologies and effective methods of defensibly preserving, collecting, converting, reviewing, and producing data from those sources
- Experience with designing and the use of relational databases
- Basic understanding of the litigation lifecycle
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS)
- Relativity RCA
If you are interested in opportunity, please contact Nicole Todd, Talent Acquisition Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96 935 495 or send an updated CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 90 490859.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.