Lead WPF Developer
€70000.00 - €95000.00 per annum + Health Insurance, Pension, Bonus
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Irish tech company as they seek to add a Lead WPF Developer to the company in advance of building out new products entering new markets.
This role will be focused on windows application development working across a variety of C#, .NET, WPF and API integration's, the organisation is actively seeking a talented developer with strong business logic and integration experience to the team.
In return this is a stable, local, flat organisation where you will have access across the company with no red tape to decision making, with a strong DevOps team to work closely with you on the development of greenfield windows applications.
(Remote with occasional travel to Dublin)
- Working across C#, .NET, SQL and WPF will help build and shape the new features of the product as they look to branch into newer geographies following their success across the UK & Ireland.
- Although the focus will originally be using your experience to transform the Desktop product over the future road-map the company has multiple products and an every growing agile roadmap.
- Leading the applications from a technical perspective acting as the most senior member within the team having a lot of autonomy and control over company applications.
- Previous professional experience within C#, .NET, SQL, WPF
- Heavy Integration experience would be beneficial but not necessary, working across two-way multi-thread applications.
- Open-minded, happy to share ideas and equally happy to work on what's best for customers/clients.
- A developer keen to progress into their next steps in both leading and mentoring their own team.
- Someone who's excited at the opportunity of growing with and contributing to a fantastic Irish Tech company scheduled for yet more growth in 2023.
Sounds like you? APPLY TODAY!
Includes work from home within Ireland.
Salary: €70,000k - €95,000k dependent on experience, with health insurance, bonus and Pension.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine IT Recruitment Manager (IRE) at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs