Senior Data Scientist ( AI / ML )
Bonus, Health Insurance, Pension
IT & Digital
MCS Group is excited to collaborate with a leading software company as they expand their workforce hiring multiple Machine Learning Scientist. In this role, you will be instrumental in the introduction and optimization of cutting-edge machine learning models as part of a significant company-wide initiative, this will contribute to the business on a wider scale with multiple projects in the roadmap for the Data teams.
As a Senior Machine Learning Scientist, you will enjoy a high level of freedom in your role, implementing best practice and the latest technical trends. This role can also progress quickly to a lead position for the right candidate.
In close collaboration with development and engineering teams, you will focus initially on a large greenfield project, designing models, and supporting on all post production stages.
- FULLY REMOTE -
- Experience, developing, training and refining of deep learning models, if you have not worked large models a background in lowlatency data environments like telecoms is considered beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability of supporting post production stages closely with other teams of engineers and scientists with effective retraining and enhancements.
- Proficiency in data analysis, statistical modelling, and predictive analytics.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, R, or Scala.
- Familiarity with ML frameworks and tools such as: Pytorch, Tensorflow and bonus points for hugging face!
- Play a pivotal role in state of the Art AI across the business.
- Viable use cases for implementation of the best technology in the market will always be supported.
- Join the team at an early stage of this greenfield project, embedding best practices from day one, driving the usage of data, leveraging this across the wider business.
- The opportunity to build large language models from the groundup for an exciting roadmap of projects over the next two years.
- Deploying models into containerised cloud environments.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Pension, Health Insurance, 25+ days annual leave, bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 016994371.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs