Senior Corporate Broker - Insurance
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a leading insurance company who are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Broker for their successful corporate insurance team based in Belfast.
With a reputation built on first class customer service and offering boutique insurance needs for SME's and corporate clients the company are now in the position to recruit for a corporate broker. The successful candidate will join the corporate team helping the account executives complete first class advice and results. You will be a senior member of the team and deal with complex insurance issues for the firm.
The role has responsibility for generating revenue and developing the profitability of the business whilst ensuring full FCA compliance in all aspects of commercial insurance. Ensuring a quality service is provided to all clients in accordance with their needs and requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer and conducting related administration work:
- New business, Renewals, Mid Term Adjustments, First Notification of Claims prior to passing to Claims department, Queries, Premium financing arrangements, Cover note insurance
- Ensure all business activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures as detailed in the Conduct Polices and Guides to Best Practice.
- Handle any complaints in accordance with regulation, the Company's Conduct Policy and Guide to Best Practice.
- Conduct learning, training and assessment exercises in accordance with the individual T&C scheme applicable to you. Identify further areas for own development as required.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and provide expert product advice and guidance.
- Actively secure renewal business by re-broking existing business to ensure the client is presented with the most suitable and cost-effective cover.
- Promote and increase the use of in-house premium finance, from insurer schemes.
- Support the Account Executive with duties where required.
- Previous account handling experience within the corporate or senior commercial sector
- Experience dealing with top level premiums
- Experience dealing with technical insurance issues
- CII qualified (or working towards exams)
- Market leading base salary + benefits package
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Life cover & PHI
- Pension plan
- Benefits and Perks package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Principal Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs