Senior application support (linux)
£42000 - £50000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Application Support Engineer (Linux) in Belfast for a on a hybrid basis.
Our client is a American software company within the financial trading space who have an impressive client base and rapidly expanding Belfast hub.
As a senior application support engineer you will get the opportunity to trouble shoot complex issues and find solutions within a linux environment for high level customers. Working closely with a team of engineers and devOps you will gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and be heavily involved in automation of manual tasks and finding solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious support engineer to join an employer of choice who can offer first class career progression opportunities and a welcoming culture.
Why work here
- Competitive salary DOE plus generous bonus scheme, company pension, healthcare etc
- Clear career progression path
- Work with the latest technologies
- Hybrid and very flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to travel
- Track record in a similar application support role within a Saas environment with ability to trouble shoot, release management and customer management.
- Have strong experience in linux including scripting
- Ideally have a passion for automation
- Highly desirable to have experience in python
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .