Senior Accounts Payable
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Accounts Payable for our client based in Ballymena on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client, is leading the way in their sector of the manufacturing industry with innovation and unwavering commitment for nearly 80 years. The company has a reputation for pushing the boundaries in its pursuit of excellence and have raised the bar for competitors and other UK manufacturers. Here you be joining the team as Senior Accounts Payable and they are offering a Great salary, Bonus, 31 days holidays, health cash plan, life insurance and a fantastic local discount package.
As Senior Accounts Payable, you will join a busy accounts team and play a prominent role in processing invoices and ensuring an efficient Accounts Payable process.
- Processing invoices.
- Ensure 3-way invoice matching.
- Bank payments and uploading to the bank.
- Assist with Month End Close.
- Assist with Weekly Reporting.
- Dealing with both internal and external queries.
- Other Adhoc Finance duties as required.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years' experience in a specialist AP role.
- Experience from a fast-paced business would be beneficial.
- Experience in Sage.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communication skills, ambitious and hard working.
What's in it for you:
- £30k - £32k
- 31 days holidays (6 floating)
- Annual Bonus
- Free parking
- Health Cash plan
- Life insurance
- Fantastic Local Business Discounts
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.