£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
Senior Accountant - Newry
MCS Group are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a leading accountancy practice in the Newry area.
Our client is a well-established accountancy practice in the Newry area. They provide a range of services from Accounts, Taxation, Payroll etc. to an array of clients across NI & ROI. Due to continued growth, now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Senior Accountant to their team.
As the successful Senior Accountant you will be reporting to one of the Directors and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage a portfolio of clients from a range of sectors;
- Preparation of statutory & management accounts;
- Preparation of self-assessment & corporation tax returns;
- Oversight & training of junior members of staff;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills
As the successful Senior Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working options;
- Open to full-time & part-time options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Connor Day, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS group on 02890490861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs