£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus, flexible/hybrid working
Finance & Accounting
Senior Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a leading financial services company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading financial services company based in Belfast. They are an award winning with multiple sites across North America, EMEA and APJ regions. They provide a variety of services to their global client base. Now is an exciting time to be joining the company as they continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of financial reports for a portfolio of funds;
- Financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS;
- Establish reporting procedures for new funds and other entities;
- Calculate Net Asset Values;
- Liaise with clients and external auditors;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Senior Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong technical accounting experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills;
As the successful Senior Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Hybrid/flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Head of Qualified & Specialist Finance at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.