Second Line Support Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a leading manufacturing company across NI. To support their ongoing efforts, this company is seeking a dedicated and skilled Second Line Support Engineer to join their dynamic team on a temporary basis.
- Provide timely and effective technical support to end-users, addressing hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve IT-related problems, escalating complex issues to third-line support when necessary.
- Document support interactions, solutions, and contribute to knowledge base articles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve IT processes and system performance.
- Assist in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
- Support network and infrastructure maintenance activities as needed.
- Proven experience in a similar second line support role, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux) and software applications and the 365 suite.
- Basic networking knowledge and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at 02890 490 903
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence