IT & Digital
MCS are delighted to be recruiting for an SDET for a highly successful software company for their Belfast team on a hybrid working basis.
Our client is an exciting software company who have developed a successful platform within insurance sectors across the U.K. and Europe.
As an experienced SDET you be responsible for building and maintaining automation frameworks, working closely with development teams on product releases, ensuring best practices within an agile environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading employer in a senior role and make high impact on their automation journey,
What's on offer
- Market leading salary depending on experience
- Hybrid working options
- Friendly office environment and social team
- Pension scheme
- generous holiday allowance
- career progression including annual reviews
- Health cover and many other benefits
- Strong experience as a QA engineer with end to end automation experience
- Ability to implement best practices and procedures
- Ideally have experience within technologies such as selenium or c#
- Have strong experience of agile methodology
- Ideally have exposure to unit testing and performance testing
- Scripting experience in SQL
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497 or click the apply button below.