Sales Manager - Insurance
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a household insurance name who are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager for their successful commercial division.
This role will suit an experienced CII qualified commercial insurance professional with management experience.
The goal is to raise the profile of the Commercial division to achieve the company's objective of being the business insurance provider of choice by providing professional, knowledgeable commercial insurance advice to clients.
The Corporate Sales Manager plays a key role in supporting the Commercial Director. In doing so they will manage a team of Account Executives to ensure they provide the highest professional service to actual or potential customers.
The Corporate Sales Manager plays a key role in achieving and exceeding all group, branch and individual staff targets and promoting the company to the public.
They will be responsible for supporting and developing account executives to ensure they meet or exceed their individual targets. They will also play a key role in the recruitment of new account executives to ensure the overall strategy for growth and development is met.
They will also have responsibility for pipe lining business to suitable insurers to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients. Increasing Account Executive knowledge by reviewing products and markets used to assist in the training of commercial staff.
This will be a varied role, with BAU duties, some are show below:
- Day to Day Management of a team of Account Executives. Activities include conducting monthly 121s, coaching discussions and performance reviews, identifying current and future training and development needs, absence management and managing leave.
- Ensure processes are streamlined across all teams within remit. Working with other managers to achieve same.
- Assist the Commercial Director to implement and manage improvements in productivity and communicate any issues impacting performance and where remedial action is required.
- Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing Account Executives, regarding client insurance needs
- Identify potential areas of business for growth or gaps in our insurer products and manage roll out and review of new products/insurers/processes.
Get in touch for full JD
- Market leading salary + benefits package
- bonus incentive
- 9 - 5 with flexibility & WFH options
- 25 days + 11 stats
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Eye care / discounts
- CII qualified
- Commercial insurance exposure at a senior level
- Management experience
- Track record within sales/management
- Full clean licence
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Recruitment Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org