Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a large utilities business to recruit a Risk Partner to join the team on a full time basis.
As the Risk Partner you will have a range of responsibilities. These will include;
- Implementation of Risk Framework
- Compliance Reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- Other duties as highlighted on the full job description (get in touch for u
The role sits within the finance, regulation and commercial team which is responsible for all financial and regulatory matters throughout the company. The Risk partner will work closely with the Risk and Business Continuity Manager to develop best practices within risk management to ensure the company protect and create value throughout the teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management across the companies workstreams, specifically within:
- Risk Management
- Risk Committee (planning & developing)
- Research and development
- Supporting the Corporate Governance team
- Budgets and people management
As the Risk Partner you will have the following characteristics;
- Knowledge of risk management
- 3 years' experience of reporting and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Scientific or Business related OR 5 years' experience within a regulated or commercial environment.
- Good IT Skills
You will benefit from;
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- 29.3% pension plan
- 25 days leave + stats
- Hybrid working policy
- Sick pay
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Recruitment Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org