Recruitment Consultant- Career change
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and commission
MCS Group are hiring professionals from other industries who are interested in changing to a new career in recruitment. We are hiring Associate Recruitment Consultants in January 2024 and can provide significant training in the art and science of recruitment. To be a successful recruitment consultant you will thrive in a target driven environment, delighting clients and candidates with an exceptional service. We will set you up with the tools you need to be successful, but you will bring energy, determination and personality into the role day to day.
Recruitment is a career like no other, it is fast paced, challenging, provides endless opportunities for learning and development and you get to deal with people all day every day in a manner of different ways. No two days are the same and you will consult with both clients and candidates to understand their need and match appropriately. You will develop strong business development skills and you will source candidates for niche roles within your allocated sector. You will work with a fantastic peer group and there will be lots of support along the way.
You will be provided with 8 weeks of dedicated training, to easily facilitate a change of career. Our Talent Manager will take you through a series of modules which will be delivered in the classroom, then put into practice when you embed into your team. We can provide a career path that goes to Director level, and we are very transparent about what you need to achieve to reach the next level. We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, want to learn, earn well and build a successful career with an award-winning company.
Is MCS Group the company for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career; the rewards and progression opportunities are second to none and MCS Group can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in speaking with candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree or demonstrated personal development.
- Evidence of hard work.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Committed to learning and personal development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to process information and learn new systems.
What can you expect?
- Competitive basic salary (£32,000-£40,000) with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here. On target earnings for year one should be north of £35,000, and can exceed £50,000 for top performers.
- Excellent employee benefits to include a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People Gold accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we are the first recruitment agency in NI to be awarded the Bronze Diversity Mark accreditation.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group 02890 490860
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS Group website to view a wide selection of our current roles.