£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
Construction & Built Environment
MCS Group are proud to be working with one of the most respected Construction Contractors in Northern Ireland to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their growing Commercial team.
Want to be involved in a Flagship 100 million+ pound local projects?
Sick of constantly travelling?
Want to work with one of the most sought after contractors in Northern Ireland?
- Prepare activity schedules, bills of quantities in accordance with methods of measurement, presentation of tender and contract documentations, attending interviews, carrying out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare / agree monthly valuations with clients
- Monitor and prepare costings for delay / EOT.
- Price / agree variations with internal team and client agreement.
- Agreement of final account with client in prompt manner
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Monthly sub-contractor payment certification, agreement of variations / final accounts. Assessing contractor applications, along with any changes, making recommendations, raising payment certificates and preparing general correspondence to sub-contracts.
Salary is open depending on the candidates experience!
Mid level to Senior level candidates with salaries up to 60K+!
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.