Quality Manager (FMCG)
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Science, Pharma & Food
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a local success story in the FMCG space, to recruit a Quality Manager to join their award winning team in Belfast.
Want to join one of the most reputable FMCG companies in Belfast?
Whats in it for you?
- Salary £30-40K+ (negotiable)
- Death in service benefit
- Performance Related bonus
- Early Finish Fridays
You will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring that all operations meet the requirements of BRC Global Food Safety Standard, TFMS, ISO14001 and ISO45001. The role holder will ensure all routine checks as required by the internal systems are complete and they will focus on the continuous improvement of finished product quality standards, environmental compliance, and a safe working environment.
- Maintenance and development of management systems including the scheduling and management of internal and external audits.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly checks as required by the internal management systems.
- Ensure the company's systems are updated in line with any legislative / standard updates including the register of legislation.
- To provide technical support / advice to ensure continuous technical performance improvement.
- To monitor and improve finished product quality.
- To conduct HACCP reviews and ensure CCP checks are robust.
- Carry out investigation into consumer & customer complaints and put preventative actions in place.
- Responsible for related KPIs and the delivery of these to target
- To report any quality, environmental or safety NC to the Operations Manager and lead action planning
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a QA or management systems role.
- Has worked to and with BRC
- Good organisational skills and knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Qualified to lead and complete internal audit programs.
- Strong communications skills
- Self-managing with good organisational skills
- Can demonstrate their ability to lead change programs.
Full details will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.