Quality engineering manager
£58000 - £65000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively partnered with a local software house who specialise in healthcare technology to recruit for a Quality engineering manager.
Our client is a successful Saas company within the health care sector and have a client base across the globe. They currently employ over 50 staff in their Belfast office and have a fantastic reputation as an employer locally. They have become a game changer in healthcare tech allowing customers to revolutionise how their businesses work.
As a Quality engineering manager you will be joining an established team where you will be involved in leadership, strategy and best practices within agile development methodologies across a range of product releases.
This is a first class opportunity to join a rapidly expanding local software company with a great reputation for culture, cutting edge technology and career growth.
- Be responsible defining strategy accross projects including automation
- Provide leadership to a team of automation testers and QA engineers
- collaborative with development teams to ensure QA techniques adhered to
- Act as an escalation point for any issues
- Fantastic career opportunity to join a successful and rapidly expanding company
- hybrid working options / flexible
- competitive salary and beenfits package including generous holidays, healthcare, dental, local discount perks, budget towards training
- Great company culture and staff retention record
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar role
- Proven experience within leadership
- Ability to build relationships and motivate teams
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497 or click the apply button below.