Quality engineer (automation)
£38000 - £45000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
Opportunity for a QA (automation) to join a thriving consultancy based in Belfast.
MCS Group are proud to be partnered with local software company for a QA (Automation) engineer to join their team in Belfast on a hybrid working basis. Our client specialise in digital transformation projects for well known brands across the U.K. and Ireland and utilise the latest technologies.
They have a fantastic reputation for supporting career development and have an opportunity for a QA engineer to work alongside their development team and be involved in maintain automation frameworks and developing further automation expertise.
You will be joining a top employer in the local market who have an established product offering and client base who work with the latest technologies and encourage professional growth.
What you will be doing
- Deliver and maintain test automation solutions for the various projects including web development
- Work alongside development team to identify & track bugs
- Work on new releases
- Be involved in writing clear and concise test plans / procedures
In order to be successful
- Ideally have experience in a similar role as an SDET or automation tester with java experience
- Strong experience of the SDLC
- Ideally have experience in web development projects
Why you should join this company
- Close knit team and latest technologies with fast track progression
- Competitive salary £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
- Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare and generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid / flexible working arrangements
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 35497
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs