Quality & Sustainability Technician
Construction & Built Environment
MCS Group is proud to be working with one of NI's leading Manufacturing companies to recruit a Quality & Sustainability Technician to join their award winning team based in Mid Ulster.
Want to drive Quality and Sustainability initiatives within a large Manufacturing company?
- Manage the day-to-day laboratory operations ensuring thorough sampling, testing and analysis of both products and aggregates (internal & external) including interpretation and reporting of results actioning on any issues identified.
- Work to develop, analyse and optimise product recipes to achieve highest quality while minimising cost and waste and maximising sustainability credentials.
- Work with the Technical Manager to research and develop new sustainable materials and processes to maximise both product and operational performance.
- Ensure company compliance with BES6001, ISO14001, ISO9001, ISO45001, NSAI / BBA Certification, FEMAS, environmental permits/consents and all applicable British Standards leading the external audits where required.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data; making recommendations, be able to measure, test and inspect components and use key problem-solving skills.
- Lead and report on the embodied carbon footprint of the business and its products, while proposing initiatives and implementing strategies to reduce this.
- Assessing, analysing, and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies, ensuring the company is compliant with all legislative requirements for environmental management.
- Support, implement and improve the use of the Engage HSEQ technology across the company.
- Promote a positive safety culture through engagement, leadership, empowerment, and accountability to ensure all our employees, customers and contractors go home safe.
- Designing and implementing efficient systems, policies, and procedures.
Salary open for the right candidate, but scope to go as high as 40K for the right person!
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.