Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22000 - £24000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
Our client has been active in the property market in Northern Ireland for over 30 years. They have been involved in some of the largest private transactions for land for private and industrial clients, continually expanding and growing across NI. They are a family-owned business based in Belfast. They are offering up to £24k, 20 days holidays + stat days & much more!
As an Accounts Assistant:
- Posting sales invoices onto the system
- Updating the lodgment and cheque books and reconcile back to the bank statements.
- Credit control/debt management
- Ability to use different software packages.
- Posting and coding supplier invoices onto the accounting system
- Bank reconciliations
- Ability to work in an extremely busy office environment and with a proactive approach, using initiative.
- Must have a 'can do', positive attitude and willing to work in a team environment
- Excellent Phone Manner
- Strong IT skills and in particular in the use of Microsoft office and Excel
- Ad hoc management reports and analysis
- Ideally 2 years experience within an accounts function (sales ledger/credit control)
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- 1 years' experience in a similar accountancy role
- Excel proficient
- Good customer service skills
What's in it for you:
- £22k - £24k
- 20 days holidays + Stat days
- Great team culture / environment
- Statutory sick pay
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact James Johnson, Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490894
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.