Project Manager (Technical Delivery/Chemical)
Excellent package & Benefits
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is absolutely delighted to be working with our engineering client in Derry/Londonderry to recruit a strong Technical Project Manager to deliver innovative engineering chemical projects across an exceptional portfolio of industry leading clients.
Our client is a progressive innovative organisation who are experiencing rapid business growth and as a result have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join their team. Our client works with some of the world's most successful technology-based companies and world leaders in manufacturing.
In this role you will be responsible for the full product lifecycle of new and existing products. You will work closely with all departments within the company to support the continued growth of Chemical Delivery and Wet Systems Portfolio.
The successful candidate will:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in engineering product management / project delivery.
- Previous involvement in process improvement, workflow enhancement of manufacturing processes and product design lifecycles.
- Experience in a similar manufacturing setting with a proven track record of meeting deadlines ensuring on time and on time product delivery.
- Excellent MS office and communication skills.
- It would be highly beneficial of you held a degree within an engineering/chemical engineering discipline along with Chemical handling and fluid flow experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google