Project Manager (Grade 8)
£47000 - £57000 per annum
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a public sector organisation who are seeking an experienced and results-driven Project Manager for a temporary contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely interesting company on a large, exciting project.
- Lead and facilitate change management efforts to ensure a smooth transition for teams as they implement strategic projects.
- Develop, manage, and execute detailed project plans for various strategic initiatives. This includes setting goals, defining roles and responsibilities, and monitoring progress.
- Collaborate with the head of the planning board to establish robust governance processes for strategic projects. Ensure compliance and adherence to set standards.
- Provide guidance and support in streamlining and enhancing existing processes to make them more efficient and people-focused.
- Generate and deliver comprehensive monthly reports on project status, including key performance indicators and recommendations for improvement.
- Proven experience in project management with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Familiarity with change management principles and practices.
- Strong understanding of strategic project planning and execution.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration and engagement across teams.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective governance processes.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Prince 2 or other project management qualifications.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown at MCS Group on 02890 490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.