Project Manager (Energy)
£75000 - £80000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a dynamic and innovative company within the energy sector, committed to driving sustainable solutions and cutting-edge technologies. This organisation is currently looking to bring on board a talented and motivated Project Manager.
- Lead and manage software projects from initiation to completion.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and effective communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- 2 - 3 years commercial experience as a Project Manager
- Prince 2 certification is preferred.
- This role requires previous experience of managing software projects, or projects within the energy sector.
- Customer facing experience.
- You will have a solid understanding of the SDLC.
- Experience working in the energy sector.
Day Rate: Daily rate depends on experience.
Contract: 6 month contract.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 90490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.