Project Manager / Coordinator
£32000 - £36000 per annum
MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland's most well-known education providers as they seek to bring on board Project Managers / Officers for a brand new team within the organisation.
In this role, you will work closely with a Senior Project Manager to support business change projects. Responsibilities include coordinating activities, implementing project management procedures, and managing project controls. You'll also handle change management initiatives and produce project reports.
- Demonstrated project/programme management understanding.
- Recent project and change management experience (within the last 5 years), including PMO and change management.
- Proficiency in IT systems and project management tools.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- Project or Change Management qualification.
- Experience in project management and transformation projects.
- Familiarity with web-based tools and higher education sector knowledge.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 90490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.