Excellent package & Benefits
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Project Engineer to join our well-established highly successful manufacturing business based in Craigavon.
Join an amazing engineering & manufacturing organisation where you will get involved in a wide range of engineering and capital projects.
The role of Project Engineer:
- You will liaise with Manufacturing, Production and Facilities Maintenance teams to specify, plan, and manage capital investment projects.
- Projects will include the development of new manufacturing processes along with plant facility upgrades. You will support with new product introductions and new technologies.
- You will ensure project control and manage completion, to specification, on time, within budget and compliance with all current H&S and Environmental legislation.
The successful candidate:
- You will hold a Degree in an Engineering discipline with 1 years engineering experience gained in a manufacturing/ project environment OR hold a HND with 3 years relevant engineering experience.
- You will be competent in MS Office & CAD along with the ability to show your participation working in project teams.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google