Software Business Analyst
€35000 - €40000 per annum + Pension ,Health, Bonus
IT & Digital
MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside a fintech business in the recruitment of a Software Business Analyst to join their team, you will play a pivotal role implementing software solutions that align with client goals, in turn solving day-to-day challenges within their business.
Your primary responsibility will be translating business requirements into actionable plans for company development teams, tailoring software to meet business needs ensuring clients are maximizing software potential and supporting clients through release advising with regular training sessions on the platform.
(Role requires frequent travel within Ireland)
- Collaborate closely with clients and development teams to convert business needs into tangible software solutions.
- Concentrate on implementing practical, effective, and efficient solutions, emphasizing a results-driven approach.
- Create concise requirements documentation and user stories to guide developers efficiently.
- Maintain proactive and clear communication with clients and development teams, ensuring the smooth execution of projects.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst with a strong focus on implementation.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills for collaboration.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience managing external projects, working with clients to guide them through change, improvements, and enhancements to internal systems.
- Project management qualification is considered a bonus.
Salary Expectations: up to €40,000k
Benefits: Health, Pension, bonus, travels expensed and fully supported by business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 016994371
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs