Product Owner/ Business Analyst
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a true disruptor within the tech for good space with their in house SAAS based platform that enables worldwide clients to connect and engage with their employees.
This is a truly unique role, that will offer you the opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that genuinely recognise their employees are their most valuable asset. If you want to work in an environment that supports continuous learning and ownership then this is a role not to be missed!
In this role you will be working closely with the product owner to translate solution needs into actionable user stories.
- Facilitate and support product backlog management.
- Collaborate with development on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring.
- Executing plans to test business and functional processes during product development and quality assurance testing.
- Performing implementation problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Attending meetings with engineers and business analysts, owning meeting documentation by capturing key decisions.
- 2+ years' experience in a business analysis role.
- Experience working at a software company or working with complex, enterprise-wide technology.
- Knowledge of SaaS application concepts
- Competitive salary, flexible dependant on experience
- Flexible Working - will work with you!
- Generous Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous annual leave
- Clear career progression
- Time allocated for training / self-development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.