Product Owner - Belfast
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Lead Product Owner to join one of the fastest growing insure-tech companies in Northern Ireland seeking to have explosive growth globally in the year ahead!
This is a role that would suit someone who has at least 3 years' experience in product managing SAAS based products in fast paced environments, who wants to take their career to the next level.
My client is an impressive technology firm based in Belfast and all over the US!
This role would be based in the Belfast office however they have an open-door policy with hybrid or Remote to whatever suits you best! (Although you need to be based in NI and have full rights to work)
They work with a diverse portfolio of companies, using their technical expertise to help these organisations develop the strategy and roots to market they need to succeed with their impressive cloud-based product growing since 2018.
In this role you will be the lead product manager operating in a fast-paced scaleup environment focusing on software product development, harnessing the best of cloud technologies and agile methodologies.
You will work in a small team of up to 20 based in Belfast reporting directly into the VP and work alongside the Development team on a brand-new greenfield application, responsible for the overall vision and delivery of the platform. You will play a critical role in defining the product roadmap, agree priorities with key stakeholders and drive the agile engagement of the implementation team(s).
- 3-5 years+ product management experience - fully owned an application or product.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a pure agile team
- Managed a team with hands on technical experience in a cloud native architecture - ideally Azzure.
- Lead workshops, maintain and own backlog for Quarterly and sprint planning.
- A Passion for product and willingness to learn and succeed within the company.
- Competitive salary up to £80,000
- 10% bonus!
- Focus on health and wellbeing
- Private medical and dental car for you and your full family
- Generous annual leave
- Great culture with flexible working - hybrid or remote!
- State of the art office environment
- Excellent opportunities for career acceleration - fully paid courses!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .