Senior Mobile Developer - IOS/Android
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of Belfast's leading cyber-security companies in their search for Senior Mobile Engineers to join their award-winning team.
My client was one of the first companies to offer a secure mobile communications platform to organisations where security and privacy are of great concern. Following impressive investment, they've built a multi-award-winning product that offers secure communications for key organisations globally. This company are already operating world-wide in several countries and continents, and they have extremely exciting plans to expand and take their product to the next level in 2022!
My client is looking for Mobile developers with experience in both Android and iOS Development with a strong portfolio of work to showcase. In this role you will be responsible for helping built out the application and have full ownership, being involved in all aspects of the software development life-cycle getting exposure to both platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely talented and highly technical close-knit team of engineers. You will have a real input in the future direction of this company and their product. You will be given full autonomy and the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table, influencing critical decisions. If you enjoy learning new skills and technologies, this organisation will give you the time and resources to make this happen.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience building bespoke mobile applications
- Proficient in Android/ iOS
- Confident using Kotlin/Swift
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven, and enthusiastic engineer that enjoys learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge across the team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary, flexible dependant on experience.
- Generous annual leave and pension contribution
- Steer the direction of a multi-award-winning product
- Ownership and freedom to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Join a team where all ideas are encouraged and welcomed
- Flexible working and remote working options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.